Applications to hold a catering site at the BetEasy Darwin Triple Crown Supercars are now open.
All site fees include:
- Powered site across Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 4 Staff Passes
- 1 Vehicle Pass
- Additional Staff Passes may be purchased for $85 (GST inclusive). Please indicate the number of additional passes required when completing the application form.
- Zone 1 (Merchandise Alley & The Hill) - $700 + GST
- Zone 2 (Track Centre) - $800 + GST
- All sites will be required to be opened and operating from 7am each morning until the conclusion of the final race.
- Sites located in Track Centre will be required to extend their operating hours until 10pm on Saturday for Nitro Up North and 7pm Sunday to cater for the Concert.
Spaces for catering stalls at BetEasy Darwin Triple Crown Supercars are limited in 2020 Stallholders that held a position in 2019 are not necessarily guaranteed a position in 2020.
Application close 30 April 2020. For more information please contact Gerard Sheldon on (phone) 08 8999 5378 or (email) email@example.com.
Please note: Northern Territory Major Events Company works actively with Caterers to identify the best and most appropriate locations for your site. You will be able to nominate your preferred location, however site placements will be at the discretion of Northern Territory Major Events Company.