Applications to hold a catering site at the BetEasy Darwin Triple Crown Supercars are now open
Apply for a 2019 site now!
Applications will close on Sunday 7 April 2019.
All site fees include:
- Powered site across Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 4 Staff Passes
- 1 Vehicle Pass
- Additional Staff Passes may be purchased for $75 (GST inclusive). Please indicate the number of additional passes required when completing the application form.
- All sites will be required to be opened and operating from 7am each morning until the conclusion of the final race.
- Sites located in Track Centre will be required to extend their operating hours until 9pm on Saturday and Sunday to cater for the RACE & ROCK Concerts.
- Caterers located within the Children’s Area will only be required to operate from 10am – 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Spaces for catering stalls at BetEasy Darwin Triple Crown Supercars are limited in 2019. Stallholders that held a position in 2018 are not necessarily guaranteed a position in 2019.
For more information please contact Billy Cheeseman on (phone) 08 8999 5312 or (email) firstname.lastname@example.org. Site applications will close soon.
Please note: Northern Territory Major Events Company works actively with Caterers to identify the best and most appropriate locations for your site. You will be able to nominate your preferred location, however site placements will be at the discretion of Northern Territory Major Events Company.